Monday, January 31, 2011

Colonoscopy



Today my husband is going to have this surgery in an hour. We are new to the experience. I decided to see what was on the internet and thought this was funny to find this book. I guess we should read this because now after drinking the liquid this morning he almost passed out. I hope I can have him make it to the hospital before he tries to do this again. He was doing fine drinking all liquids last night. Hopefully all goes well. I do highly believe everyone should have this at least once. I know someone who went in for a regular check up and ended up finding cancer in the colon and had to have quite a few feet removed. So please don't put this off after you turn 50. I'm actually impressed with my husband because he just turned 50 last month and is doing his today. Quite impressive for me that he is doing it quickly.

No comments: