Monday, June 6, 2011

Look What I requested for a Birthday Card

I have requested several cards from ExpressivePapers. She has always pulled through and I love her work! She does an amazing job with her cards. This one I needed was for my step mother in law who is turning 80. So I told her kinda of what I was looking for and she asked a few questions to get more details and this is the card she came up with. I was so excited when I opened it up it took my breathe away. Such great detail. She has two Stores on Etsy and Artfire. She also is on facebook I would highly recommend her! Thanks so much ExpressivePapers and the photos are from her.




2011 Cthings

3 comments:

Jan said...

I'm so pleased that you liked this card, Cindy! And thank you for your kind comments on my work. They are MUCH appreciated!

Orion Designs said...

Gorgeous card!

Cthings said...

Thanks Vicki, she's the best and thanks for stopping!
Jan thank you to for stopping by!